We have a vacancy for a Conveyancing Paralegal at our Canary Wharf Office. The role assists fee earners as necessary & especially in the property department with their work to facilitate a smooth and successful transaction whilst undertaking both legal and administrative duties to gain a well-rounded understanding of the conveyancing process. Contributing to the efficacious development of the office environment and the Firm, in line with its business objectives.
This role involves but is not limited to:
- Assisting lawyers and other staff with the conduct of matters on behalf of clients
- Keeping clients and their representatives updated as to the progress of their matters
- Dealing with any queries or enquiries raised by clients, other solicitors, and third parties (e.g. lenders, managing agents)
- Managing workload in line with the lawyers’ and their client’s expectations and ensuring deadlines are not missed.
- Legal knowledge as obtained in your studies
- Communication skills, the role requires a confident and articulate speaker
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Being a team player to enable the collective progression of the department
- Strong initiative, adaptability and willingness to tackle new challenges
Please send all CV’s to KSaffuri@kiddrapinet.co.uk all successful candidates will be contacted via email with further instructions. Once your CV is submitted, please do not chase for a response as this will only delay the process.
Kidd Rapinet LLP
Legal support for everyday and life-changing events