Commercial Property Paralegal
With a long established and well-earned reputation for excellence, our clients offer a full range of high-class legal services for both businesses and individuals.
Responsibilities and Requirements::
- A good working knowledge of freehold and leasehold property [would be an advantage].
- Accurate typing with a good sense of layout and presentation of letters and documentation.
- A good telephone manner and the ability to deal with clients.
- Must have a least 3 years’ experience working in a conveyancing environment.
- Good IT and organisational skill including a knowledge of case management systems.
They are committed to the very best standards of practice and are very proud of their reputation. They now require an enthusiastic Property Secretary to provide support to the commercial partner. This roll would suit applicant with a secretarial background.
IF YOU ARE Interested IN THIS Position Please Contact: Andrew Wainwright via email@example.com
Wainwright & Cummins LLP
Legal advice in the Heart of Brixton