Conveyancing Legal Assistant
Legal Assistant - Conveyancing
£18,000 - £25,000 DOE
St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4JS
Perks: 25 Holiday Days + Bank Holidays | Enrolment to Pension Scheme | Regular Social events | Training Support
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a friendly and approachable law firm in the beautiful city of St Albans?
We are looking for a motivated and organized legal assistant with experience in conveyancing to join my client’s team. At my client’s firm, you'll find a full range of legal services offered in a professional and warm environment and a workforce that is committed to providing sound quality legal advice coupled with straightforward and practical solutions to their clients.
As a legal assistant, you'll be responsible for providing administrative and legal assistance to the conveyancing team. This includes preparing and filing legal documents, conducting legal research, and liaising with clients and other legal professionals.
- Drafting and processing documents for the transfer of property title.
- Researching and verifying title documents.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing, scanning, and photocopying.
- Attending to clients and providing advice and guidance.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of transfer.
- Negotiating and finalizing agreements.
- Investigating title defects and finding solutions.
- Liaising with other legal professionals and stakeholders.
- Keeping detailed records of all transactions.
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Legal Assistant in a Solicitor’s firm
- Experience in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Applicants must have full and clear right to work in the UK.
- Must have a good understanding of conveyancing principles
- Must be able to multitask, have excellent communication and organizational skills, and have a keen eye for detail
- Must be able to commute
If you are interested in the above position and would like to be considered, please apply now for immediate consideration. Alternatively, if you have any questions or require any more information, please give Kamro a call and ask for Kerry.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.