Long established 3 branch firm with offices in Central London, Southall and Gerrards Cross requires enthusiastic and competent solicitor.
Will work principally in Property and Litigation Department
Experience required in Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
Experience required in Civil Litigation - particularly with a Property focus
Computer literacy and good communication skills essential.
Previous Law Society CQS experience will be an advantage.
Attention to detail and commitment to quality standards essential.
Excellent support and training will be provided to enable the successful applicant to work as part of a keen and professional team.
Leading edge IT enhanced working environment.
Excellent prospects for the right candidate.
Commitment and enthusiasm recognised by early advancement.
- To undertake residential and commercial property fee-earning work
- To provide a profitable contribution to the work of the Department.
- To ensure the successful development of the firm in line with the business plan.
- To coordinate and supervise fee-earning work undertaken by colleagues
- Contribute to business development and marketing activities
- Financial control with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
Skills and experience
- Admitted as a solicitor with more than 24 months post-qualification experience.
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing
Competent in time management and work organisation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Chhokar & Co
Chhokar & Co is a long established, forward looking firm dedicated to providing our clients with the finest quality professional service