Legal Conveyancing Assistant
Browan Solicitors Ltd requires a Legal Conveyancing Assistant, we are a highly competent solicitors firm based in London with an approachable and friendly attitude towards clients’ personal and corporate legal affairs and representations. We intend to recruit a competent Legal Conveyancing Assistant to develop our business. The basic salary offer starts from £18,000 up to £23,000 per annum.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Legal Conveyancing Assistant
- Assisting with the day-to-day management of residential& commercial conveyancing cases
- Support the line manager and the lawyer team by liaising extensively with clients, other solicitors, lenders and estate agent
- Reviewing and updating client contact information in client databases such as Excel spreadsheets or Outlook contacts lists;
- Sending out notices to tenants, landlords, brokers, lenders, agents, or attorneys involved in the transaction
What you would gain from the position
- Learn how to draft contracts, such as purchase agreements, leases, and promissory notes;
- Draw a basic picture about preparing closing packages consisting of all documentation needed to close a transaction, including title reports, surveys, environmental assessments, appraisals, and loan approval letters from banks;
- Train the ability about maintaining real estate transaction records, including title reports, appraisals, inspection reports, surveys, tax records, and deeds;
- Gaining an understanding of each client’s needs and objectives in order to provide excellent service and achieve desired results.
Requirements of the Legal Conveyancing Assistant
- LLB (Hons), GDL, CLC, or similar certification with a real estate focus preferred;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in a residential conveyancing role
- Extensive knowledge of real estate documents, contracts, applications, and submissions;
- Competency in legal project management software, such as LEAP;
- Superb organizational, time management, and multitasking skills;
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Browan Solicitors With a dedicated team of experienced attorneys, Browan Solicitors knows that the best way to address our clients’ legal issues