Position: Conveyancing Solicitor
Reports To: Head of Conveyancing
As an experienced residential solicitor/conveyancer you will be responsible for managing your own caseload of conveyancing transactions, predominantly focusing on client service and handling queries throughout the process. Keeping regular contact with clients including estate agents, and other solicitors is essential. You will be assisted by our Paralegal team.
The role involves processing and agreeing mortgages and lease contracts, arranging transfers, and handling other documents that sellers must sign when purchasing or selling property. You’ll also advise clients on the technical content of the documents and their financial implications. You must act on behalf of the vendor or the purchaser, and in certain circumstances for both in the same transaction (subject to SRA rules).
· Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision
· Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team
· Be able to generate their own referrals to create your own client base and generate further work for other Teams and the firm
· Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team
· Have worked within, or be familiar with and able to comply with, the requirements of excel.
- Qualified Solicitor with a minimum of 4 years post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing (Solicitor)
- Can manage own case load without supervision
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have a commercial and creative mindset
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems
- Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Qc Law operates as a multinational law firm (England, Wales & Scotland) with the backing of experienced personnel and internal infrastructure we have ...