Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award winning firm.
To assist and support fee earners with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
- Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
- Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
- Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
- Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
- Access and input data on to the firm’s client case management system
- Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
- Handle all confidential information discreetly
- Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a busy Conveyancing Department
- Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
- The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail
- A good working knowledge of Word is essential
You will be based at our Longfield office, working in a friendly expert team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Established over 130 years ago, Martin Tolhurst Solicitors is an Award winning law firm offering expert support to clients in Kent & across the South ...