We are looking for brilliant, eager Conveyancers and Assistants to join our expanding team. Due to our use of technology we can now offer more people, quality work, wherever you are based!
- We care about you and your career and will offer support and training to the right candidate.
- We ensure your workload is manageable and you have support within the team at all times.
- We offer flexible working - you can work remotely or in the office. We don’t mind where you are based as long as you have the room and peace to work.
- Quality of work and client satisfaction are our top priorities, so we will make sure you have time to connect.
- We don’t like paper so, if you are attached to your old, dusty files, we are not the firm for you.
- We want you to be happy in your role and to enjoy working for the collective success of our firm.
About you - you must:
- Have Conveyancing experience and have started on your training path, if not already qualified, or be willing to undertake training.
- Have enthusiasm for great work and customer care.
- Be an excellent communicator and team player.
- Have excellent IT skills and experience with an electronic case management system.
- Want to be part of a firm who’s motto is:
- Everyone matters and everything we do matters.
Come and find out more about working for a progressive and exciting firm by contacting me
Salary starts from £25k depending on qualifications, experience, and if it’s an assistant or file manager role. There is room for progression to management levels.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
we offer excellence in the following areas of law: Property, Business, Wills, Probates and Trusts, Personal Injury, Family and Immigration