The description below describes the nature of the role and is not limited to the tasks set out. The individual may be required to provide additional support when requested.
Job Title: Conveyancing Auditor
Job Type: Consultant
Location: Work from home
Salary: £25,000.00 to £28,000.00 (depending on experience)
Reports to: Operations Director
We are looking for full-time permanent experienced Conveyancers to work in our title checking department focusing on auditing Sale and Purchase files. Conveyancers will have a good knowledge of all transaction types and the experience to title check to high standards with minimum tuition and supervision. The role offers the ability to work from home or in the office.
Your responsibilities will include:
To audit sale and purchase files in accordance with the criteria set by the department. To also, from time to time, check the title to Freehold, Leasehold, and New Build’s
· To audit sale and purchase files in accordance with our pre-exchange procedures
· Completing audit forms and updating our CMS daily
· To meet the time scale and billing targets set by the department.
· To raise any necessary and pertinent enquiries as required.
· To report on the title to the premises to the client in a comprehensive and cohesive manner.
· To liaise with the live conveyancing teams and provide them with information for complex transactions as they arise.
· To assist when required with posts for the conveyancing teams, including dealing with replies to enquiries, management packs, mortgage offers, and searches.
· To assist with auditing work as and when required by management.
We are seeking someone who has strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, with the ability to use their own initiative and work within tight deadlines.
· Working in conveyancing practice: 3 years (Preferred)
· Cases in your own name: 3 years (Preferred)
· Title checking: 3 years (Preferred)
· Leaseholds: 2 years (Preferred)
· New Builds: 1 year (Preferred)
· Auditing: 1 year (Preferred)
· Self-motivated and able to manage conflicting priorities and tasks with minimal supervision.
· Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
· Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
· Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
· Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
· Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
Working with People
· Confident in building and maintaining strong working relationships with staff of all levels of seniority.
· Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude including a willingness to help others within the company.
· Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems.
· Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
· Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
· Checks that information is accurate and complete.
· Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
· Able to communicate to colleagues in writing in a clear, constructive, and professional way.
· Communicate with external stakeholders and clients whilst ensuring the company is always represented in a professional manner.
· Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice.
· Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements and solutions.
· Excellent customer communication skills including the ability to resolve complaints or escalations.
· Salary packages, Appraisals and Reviews
· Flexible Working Hours
· Subsidised Parking
· Bonus Scheme
· Hybrid Working
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Subsidised Conveyancing
· Recognition and Awards
· Long Service Awards
· Birthday Celebrations and Additional Time Off
· Support with Charity Fundraising
· Social Funds for Staff Parties
· Industry Leading Training and Development
· Mentoring, Coaching and Teamwork
Health and Wellbeing
· Wellbeing Training and Guidance
· Holiday Cover
· Individual Counselling
· Workload Management
· Stress Busing and Pampering
· Back to Work Private Healthcare
· Time Away From work
· Exercise and Fitness
· Great Environment
· Maternity and Paternity Leave
· Tools and Support to Succeed
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are not like the rest, we are simply better.