Post Completion Assistant
Post Completion Assistant
The description below describes the nature of the role and is not limited to the tasks set out. The individual may be required to provide additional support when requested.
- Job Title: Post Completion Assistant
- Job Type: Permanent, Full time
- Location: Newport, South Wales
- Salary: £18,000.00 to £22,000.00
- Reports to: Post Completion Manager
To support the Post Completion Team with a variety of admin tasks as part of the post-completion conveyancing process. Completing registrations and dealing with all Land Registry processes and requisitions. Reviewing and scanning all files and documentation received into the department and supporting the team in its paper-free post-completion functions. Experience of the conveyancing – post-completion process preferable.
Your responsibilities will include:
· To effectively review and scan all documents received on a file received into the Post Completion Team
· Manage the storage of files received into the department in preparation for registration to HM Land Registry.
· Review documents and ensure all documentation is available and completed correctly in accordance with company policy and industry regulation.
· Maintain a variety of worklists, trackers, reports, and spreadsheets within the department.
· Review, respond and resolve requisitions and/or cancellations received from HM Land Registry on registrations within set timeframes.
· To review, compile, download and send documentation from a variety of sources to clients or lenders.
· To effectively manage all incoming correspondence into the department either by post or email.
· To liaise with clients, lenders, solicitors, and colleagues in regards to Post Completion matters.
· To be able to consistently achieve personal and department performance-related targets.
· Must have 2/3 years experience within administration
· Solid experience with Excel, Google Docs, and Microsoft 365
· Excellent telephone manager
· Strong attention to detail
· Self-motivated and able to manage conflicting priorities and tasks with minimal supervision.
· Copes effectively in demanding circumstances.
· Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work.
· Demonstrates persistence and commitment to completing tasks and objectives.
· Pays attention to detail and quality of work.
· Demonstrates a commitment to improving working practices and supports company plans and policies.
Working with People
· Confident in building and maintaining strong working relationships with staff of all levels of seniority.
· Demonstrate a ‘can-do’ attitude including a willingness to help others within the company.
· Demonstrates sound judgement and good decision making when dealing with problems.
· Able to identify a problem arising and can develop a solution or take the correct course of action.
· Knows when to seek guidance or further input from others before taking action.
· Checks that information is accurate and complete.
· Looks for new solutions to problems as well as tried and tested methods.
· Able to communicate to colleagues in writing in a clear, constructive, and professional way.
· Communicate with external stakeholders and clients whilst ensuring the company is always represented in a professional manner.
· Willing to ask questions, listen to others views and accept advice.
· Willing to contribute ideas and seek improvements and solutions.
· Excellent customer communication skills including the ability to resolve complaints or escalations.
· Salary packages, Appraisals and Reviews
· Flexible Working Hours
· Subsidised Parking
· Bonus Scheme
· Hybrid Working
· Contributory Pension Scheme
· Employee Referral Bonus
· Subsidised Conveyancing
· Recognition and Awards
· Long Service Awards
· Birthday Celebrations and Additional Time Off
· Support with Charity Fundraising
· Social Funds for Staff Parties
· Industry Leading Training and Development
· Mentoring, Coaching and Teamwork
Health and Wellbeing
· Wellbeing Training and Guidance
· Holiday Cover
· Individual Counselling
· Workload Management
· Stress Busing and Pampering
· Back to Work Private Healthcare
· Time Away From work
· Exercise and Fitness
· Great Environment
· Maternity and Paternity Leave
· Tools and Support to Succeed
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are not like the rest, we are simply better.