Conveyancing Solicitor CILEx
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
If you are interested in the following job you must apply direct to the firm as we are not receiving candidates from recruitment agents at present.
We are seeking an experienced Solicitor / Conveyancer. The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work in our rapidly expanding Conveyancing team from our London office.
Highly competitive salary from £30,000 - £47,500 dependant on experience.
Relocation package available through the Government Scheme of up to £8k. Further details can be discussed during the interview.
Due to ongoing expansion, we are looking to recruit a fee earner specifically within Residential Conveyancing.
Day to day responsibilities:
· Maintain a caseload of residential conveyancing files
· Ensure all conveyancing transactions comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements
· Deal with all aspects of post-completion
· Dealing with complex transactions, shared ownership, leasehold matters such as extensions, sales and purchases
· Providing a high-quality residential conveyancing service
· Pro-actively resolving problems and clients' needs
· Working well both independently and within a team
A bit about you:
· Qualified Solicitor/ CILEX, ideally 2 years PQE
· Solid background in Residential Property Conveyancing
· Knowledge of all statutory and regulatory requirements
· Ambitious, determined and enthusiastic
· Ability to build good client and third-party relationships
· Good team player
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong problem-solving conveyancing skills
If you believe you have the skill set, please email your CV without delay.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TLS Solicitors is the conveyancer of choice for an increasing number of residential property buyers and sellers across London and the south of England