This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
RR Sanghvi & Co, a very well established North West London law firm with an excellent reputation is seeking to recruit a paralegal within its contentious and non-contentious departments, to start as soon as possible. There is an opportunity for the right paralegal candidate to secure a training contract. R R Sanghvi & Co has an international client base and specialises in property and general civil litigation with a niche practice in pharmaceutical law. The successful candidate would become part of a highly competent and driven team of lawyers offering in-depth services to clients. Our aim is to recruit dynamic, forward thinking individuals who wish to be part of our growth.
· Working with the contentious and non-contentious departments and offering support as needed
· Performing legal research
Provide support to other departments in relation to legislation and regulations
At all times to exercise high standards of clientcare in a professional and pleasant manner
· To ensure deadlines are diarised and complied with
· Assist within the highly specialised commercial conveyancing department and residential conveyancing department.
· Document preparation
· Checking legal documents for quality, consistency and content
Attributes / skills required
· Previous paralegal experience would be useful but not essential
· Candidates must have strong academics and have completed the LPC
· Excellent drafting, presentation and communication skills
· Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
· Proactive and resilient
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Team player
Your application has been successfully submitted.