Senior Property Solicitor
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Beverley Morris & Co, a law firm based in Blackheath Village, London, SE3 0TJ, is seeking a highly experienced Residential and Commercial Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum 15 years PQE.
Key requirements for the role include:-
Ability to handle all types of residential property matters, including:
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties
- New builds
- Auction sales and purchases
- Transfers of equity
- Help to Buy
- Shared Ownership
Ability to handle some commercial property matters, including
- Sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties such as shops, offices, restaurants, take-aways, industrial units
- Assignments of lease, goodwill, F&F
- Grant of new leases
- Licences to assign
- Licences for alterations
- Renewal of leases under the LTA 1954.
Experience in handling:
- Lease extensions and freehold enfranchisements under the LRHUDA 1993
- Right of first refusal under s5 LTA 1987.
Further attributes will include:-
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to function effectively in a busy, team-orientated environment
- Ability to supervise junior staff.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We look after the legal needs of individuals and businesses and always put our clients first.