This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
TEMPORARY MATERNITY COVER
Due to expansion, we’re looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join our highly successful Conveyancing team, based in our Tilehurst, Reading office, on a full-time basis.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal at CLG, you will be part of one of the country’s leading law firms in this field. Our team are well respected within the industry and offer unparalleled customer service. We believe our people are our biggest asset and, although we are a leader in the industry, we have an ethos of ‘family values’ and a friendly and supportive working environment.
You will be responsible for dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing transaction with the support of your manager, using the industry’s leading Case Management system:
The role primarily requires someone who has experience with shared ownership to:
- Manage a mixed sale and purchase case load of freehold, leasehold shared ownership transactions to include some New Build work.
- Manage interim and final staircase transactions
- Manage remortgage transactions
- Dealing with all aspects of the transaction including approving the title on all purchase transactions, reporting to the client and approving replies to enquiries
- Have an understanding of the key milestones involved with shared ownership
- Dealing with back to back staircase on sale files to include dealing with housing association
- Dealing with sale enquiries, including those of a technical/complex nature for shared ownership sales
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are dealt with throughout the course of the transaction
- Dealing with Help to Buy ISA and LifeTime ISA submissions.
- Ensure that documents are in place on all purchase matters for delivery to the Post Completion Department ready for submission to the Land Registry
- Work within Service Level Agreements to deliver a high standard of service and expertise to clients and introducers
At least 2 years' Conveyancing experience
Experience in using VisualFiles preferred
Experience dealing with shared ownership and staircase work
Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ONP group are one of the leading providers of legal services to the residential property and remortgage markets.