This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Levi Solicitors is a high quality, client-centred law firm with approximately 80 staff. We believe our people are our biggest asset and treat them as such. Due to sustained success, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Conveyancing Assistant to join our expanding Residential Conveyancing team at our offices in Leeds City Centre.
At Levi's we believe quality and support count - both for our clients and our staff. That's why we've structured our department into dedicated teams of three, with each team having a solicitor/legal exec, senior conveyancing assistant and conveyancing administrative assistant working on a broad range of conveyancing cases. This provides for an interesting and varied role, with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development. For those who are interested in progressing their career, who have great potential, we can also support you to undertake your CLC courses, though we don't expect it for those who don't want to. We appreciate that people have different goals and values, and we're ready to support you whatever career stage you're at. Our Senior Conveyancing Assistants work on a high volume of sale and purchase transactions. Main responsibilities include:
· Liaising with clients, solicitors and third parties
· Dealing with routine correspondence including ID checks, mortgage offers and completions
· Dealing with HTB schemes and liaising with HCA submitting new forms for new build transactions
· Obtaining and checking redemption figures
· Preparing transfer documents and requisitions on title
· Preparing files for completion once contracts are exchanged
· Updating the company portal and case management system
We are looking for someone with strong conveyancing experience (ideally three years), with a sound understanding of progressing conveyancing matters, excellent organisational skills and ability to professionally and accurately manage a busy caseload. A passion for quality care and successfully delivering on the task in hand is essential.
Benefits of working with us
· Generous holiday entitlement + Christmas closure + your birthday off + incremental holiday days
· Health cash plans
· Hybrid working - 3 days office, 2 days home
· Support with career development
· Company pension (Aegon)
· Work/life balance and a supportive work environment
· Cyclescheme and travel season tickets salary sacrifice schemes
· Casual dress
· Sports and Social and CSR Committees, opportunities for paid volunteering
· Opportunity to make a difference to a growing firm, where new ideas are valued
If you are a good match for this role, we look forward to receiving your application and will endeavour to respond within 10 working days.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES - we reserve the right to contact any candidates directly where agencies have not been instructed to assist with recruitment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Long-established law firm working for you and your business.