Conveyancing Assistant (Remote Position)
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
At Beaumont Legal we pride ourselves on providing our clients with honest, cost effective and reliable legal services.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, we have many clients to return to us for our fast, modern service and dedication to client care.
This role is based in our Ashby De La Zouch office.
You will be working with our team of dedicated, highly skilled legal professionals and conveyancing specialists.
- Assist conveyancers in the efficient processing and management of Residential Conveyancing matters including sales and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and new build properties.
- Attend to clients, estate agents, solicitors, intermediaries and other 3rd parties both on the telephone/e-mail and written correspondence within agreed SLA’s
- To ensure that clients are dealt with efficiently, professionally and politely and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the Conveyancers
- To provide general legal administrative support to colleagues in Residential Conveyancing,
- Updating bespoke third party or referrers website/portals
- Take proactive action to ensure all parties are kept informed
- Deal with all other general correspondence and administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, data entry and management of incoming post.
- Adhere to Money Laundering procedures are adhered to and to report any suspicious circumstances
Your application has been successfully submitted.