This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We are looking for a Conveyancing Lawyer to join our Blackburn Team. You will be responsible for your own caseload, dealing with matters such as sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity including both freehold and leasehold properties. You will work closely with your internal team and continue to build relationships with your clients and referrers.
You will benefit from:-
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance of x2 annual salary (facility to increase at employees own cost)
- Pension scheme
- Voluntary Cash Plan Scheme – to assist with dental & optical bills
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Continued development and learning opportunities including sponsorship and study leave options
- Discounted legal services, client Introduction scheme
- Regular appraisals & bi-annual companywide social functions
You will have:-
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a residential property role, handling your own caseload
- Exceptional client care skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the Solicitors Code of Conduct in respect of referrals and of the Money Laundering Regulations
- Experience of working with Proclaim would be an advantage.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk or use the form shown below. If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact our HR Department on 01772 888444 or Human.Resources@napthens.co.uk who would be delighted to assist.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Providing legal solutions in Preston, East Lancashire, Cumbria, Blackpool and the Fylde and Merseyside