This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We’re currently looking to recruit a number of experienced Conveyancing Assistants into our busy Residential Conveyancing team across our Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Lancaster offices. This role will be home based, on a fulltime, permanent contract.
We’re able to offer excellent training and development; we actively want you to be our future conveyancers and will provide real support and guidance to get you there. You will be working with a dedicated Fee Earner on a 1-2-1 basis and will be part of a pro-active team, working within a forward thinking and progressive environment.
So why join Simpson Millar:
- A genuinely supportive environment (we’re big enough to be able to support you, and small enough to care)
- A modern, paperlite working system
- Agile working and dress for your day policies
- Career and personal development from our dedicated L&D department
- A basic salary up to £21,000 plus benefits and on target bonus
- Remote working or flexible to work from the office up to 2 days per week
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- 2 years+ of experience within a residential conveyancing assistant role
- Technically capable to work across a mixed caseload of both sale & purchase / freehold & leasehold
- Familiar with Anti-Money Laundering checks
- Ideally experienced with the more technical transactions (new builds, flats, shared ownership, transfers of equity)
- Comfortable in covering for a fee earner with basic exchange / completions
- Able to deal with mortgage offers, sale enquiries and complete search reports
- Strong experience of liaising with clients and other Solicitors
If the above sounds like it could be of interest, we’d love to hear from you. Apply direct by clicking the link below.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open, straightforward legal advice.