Conveyancer (Remote Based)
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We’re currently seeking to expand our Residential Conveyancing team and would be keen to hear from experienced property specialists who are seeking to work in an engaging, modern and customer focused firm. This role will be based from home, with the option to spend up to 2 days per week in the office.
So why join Simpson Millar:
- A genuinely supportive environment with managers who help you
- A modern, paper-light working system
- A caseload of c.80 files maximum
- Career and personal development from our dedicated L&D department
- Work 1:1 with an experienced assistant
Depending on your capability (but we'd like to give you the opportunity to learn), you'll take on a mixed caseload of both sale and purchase files; new builds, transfers of equity, shared ownerships, leaseholds and help to buy etc.
Some of the things we offer to our clients include:
- No sale, no fee
- A Law Society accredited Conveyancing Quality assurance
- A fixed fee conveyance – with no hidden charges
So if the above sounds like it could be of interest, please feel free to get touch. Apply direct by clicking the link or call Peter Murphy (Recruitment Business Partner) on 07889 408 276 for more information.
And I didn’t mention this before, but there’s a basic salary of £28,000 - £35,000, plus an on target monthly bonus which could see your earnings increase between £3,500 - £4,000 a year.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Open, straightforward legal advice.