This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We are looking for a senior conveyancing solicitor to join our busy legal firm in Horsham to provide an outstanding legal service to residential and commercial clients throughout the Southeast. We are currently building our Conveyancing team and are keen to onboard a talented Senior Conveyancer with upwards of 2 years of experience to undertake a senior role. If you are a skilled Senior Conveyancer who is looking for a new challenge, keen to take on more responsibility within your expert field then this role should not be missed.
- Perform fee earning work accurately, reliably, efficiently and in accordance with the department and firm’s quality procedures.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management procedures are adhered to.
- Manage a personal caseload and ensure that files are managed competently, efficiently, and profitably, with close client contact, you will manage and conduct matters on their behalf, ultimately delivering an outstanding client experience.
- Undertaking regular reviews of business development, it's important that you enjoy promoting and raising the profile of the firm via marketing activities and networking.
- Development and updating of legal knowledge in the chosen area(s) of law in accordance with SRA Continuing Professional Development requirements by personal attendance at training courses, webinars, self-study, and perusal of reference material.
- Dealing with any client complaints in accordance with the operating procedure.
- Compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct and SRA Accounts Rules.
- Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified Solicitor or equivalent NQ will be considered.
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills with clients, colleagues, and other professionals
- Ability to work well in high-pressure situations and in fast-paced environments
- Ability to multitask
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Serving clients across Sussex and Surrey | Estates & Trusts | Family Law | Civil Litigation | Conveyancing | Employment