This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Due to continued demand, we require an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join the Legal team in our Edinburgh Head Office.
You will work closely with experienced Solicitors and a varied team of over 150 employees who all share the same passion for client care and first class service. You will assist them with a range of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase, transfers of title, new build purchases, and remortgage work.
McEwan Fraser Legal are fully operational 7 days a week to help offer an unrivalled level of customer service to our clients. We would be happy to consider part-time and full-time flexible working patterns to fit in across our extended opening hours as we know 9:00am – 5:30pm doesn't work for everyone.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated professionals looking to progress their careers and join a Firm that continually strives to be a market leader.
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
Previous experience and knowledge of conveyancing work within the Scottish Legal system is essential, however, experience in matrimonial, private client or litigation work would be advantageous.
You will have strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure.
You should be experienced in running a full caseload of purchases and sales through to completion in a role that requires a significant amount of client contact.
You will also strive to provide exceptional results to ensure your clients’ transactions run smoothly.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Drafting legal documents.
- Assisting with a large caseload.
- Supporting, training, and coaching junior members of the team.
- Dealing with post completion and exchange of contract matters.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Creating and amending property related documentation.
- Dealing with calls and correspondence.
- Liaising with Clients, Solicitors and other estate agents/ mortgage brokers.
- Carrying out property searches.
- Updating the case management system.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scotland's Multi-Award-Winning Solicitors & Estate Agents