This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Due to continued demand, we require an experienced Conveyancing Solicitor to join the Legal team in our Edinburgh Head Office. You will be joining a varied team of over 150 employees who all share the same passion for client care, however, you will have the benefit of working within a friendly, efficient team.
McEwan Fraser Legal are fully operational 7 days a week to help offer an unrivalled level of customer service to our clients. We would be happy to consider part-time and full-time flexible working patterns to fit in across our extended opening hours as we know 9:00am – 5:30pm doesn't work for everyone.
This is a fantastic opportunity for motivated professionals looking to progress their careers and join a Firm that continually strives to be a market leader!
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
Previous experience and knowledge of conveyancing work within the Scottish Legal system is essential, however, experience in matrimonial, private client or litigation work would be advantageous.
You will have strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work and meet target deadlines under time pressure.
You should be experienced in running a full caseload of purchases and sales through to completion in a role that requires a significant amount of client contact.
You will also strive to provide exceptional results to ensure your clients’ transactions run smoothly.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Taking ownership of the transaction from commencement through to conclusion.
- Dealing with transactions in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Providing an excellent service and communication to clients.
- Supporting, training, and coaching junior members of the team.
- Completion of all relevant paperwork.
- Dealing with calls and correspondence.
- Liaising with Solicitors and other estate agents/ mortgage brokers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scotland's Multi-Award-Winning Solicitors & Estate Agents