Legal Secretary in Conveyancing
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
To provide secretarial and administrative support to fee earner.
A wide variety of work which includes but is not limited to both written and oral communication, with clients and colleagues. Word processing, audio and copy typing, filing, postal duties and requires relevant skills such as IT and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Produce letters, correspondence and documents.
- Dealing with clients
- Use of the Firm's IT equipment in furtherance of your duties.
- Compliance with any reasonable requests made by your fee earner, the partners or somebody on their behalf.
- Liaising with other departments
- Respond to and follow up enquiries by post, telephone, personal visits and email.
- Maintain existing and new customers through DPS database.
- Create and maintain filing system, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information.
- Strict compliance with all aspects of Lexcel.
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software.
- Photocopying and general maintenance of client files including opening, closing and storage.
- Postal duties
- Maintain fee earners diary
- Attend training when required to develop and maintain relevant knowledge and skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Carpenter & Co - One of the oldest and foremost providers of legal service and advice in Surrey.