Conveyancing Assistant – Residential Property
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We are currently recruiting for a conveyancing assistant to join our busy property team at our brand new Harrogate office, which is due to open in October 2021, on a full-time basis. The role is very client focused and the successful candidate will pride themselves on delivering a professional, helpful and friendly service.
Experience in conveyancing is essential, specifically sales and purchase, as we would ideally want the applicant to hit the ground running. They will be a quick and accurate worker and be able to follow instructions carefully while dealing with a high volume of work with a lot of client contact. In return the firm offers a supportive learning environment with the opportunity to develop and progress their career.
- To provide administrative support to our Conveyancers in order to enable them to process a high-volume caseload of sale and purchase transactions.
- To ensure the successful development of both the department and the firm in line with the annual and 5 year business plans.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Updating the Case Management system in accordance with team procedures as the matter progresses
- Issuing contracts on sale files and assisting in dealing with replies to enquiries.
- Ordering searches
- Dealing with exchanges and related paperwork
- Setting up completions
- Issuing Mortgage reports to clients
- Dealing with incoming post where appropriate
- Dealing with telephone enquiries where possible
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- General administration duties for the office and firm
Key Skills – Essential
- Proficient IT skills
- Literate and numerate
- Ability to work accurately in accordance with the requirements of the team
- Ability to deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team
The salary for this role will be based on experience, therefore please indicate your current salary and expectations for this position.
Our Harrogate office will be located at: Albert Road, HG1 4HX
Ison Harrison is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than the ability to carry out the job specification.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applications. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
he Yorkshire Law Firm. 15 Branches in Yorkshire. Personal and Business Legal Services Available