This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Amphlett Lissimore is a long-standing and well-established law firm that over the past five years has grown significantly, now operating across six offices in London. We are pleased to announce an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our friendly and busy property team in our Bromley office.
We are searching for a highly motivated assistant to join our residential property team.
This role covers;
- Assisting the team with a high-volume conveyancing caseload
- File administration including setting up and closing files
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, and estate agents on a daily basis to provide updates
- Post Exchange matters including Memorandums of Exchange, Stamp Duty Returns, Land Registry applications, and all aspects of post-completion work
- Obtaining redemption statements, preparing completion statements and bills
- Maintain excellent client relationships and ensure that our clients receive the high standard of service they should expect from Amphlett Lissimore
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Legal Executive who has ideally gained experience in Property Law
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Good IT skills, including experience with case management systems
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent client care and communication skills
There is a real opportunity for progression within the firm and we have recently launched our conveyancing apprenticeship scheme, which is open for new candidates each year.
We offer a friendly, yet fast-paced working environment with flexibility and support in order to encourage a work/life balance that suits our teams.
How to apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.