Solicitor (Residential Conveyancing)
This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
Harding Evans are looking for a Solicitor to join their award winning Residential Conveyancing Team.
The salary on offer is competitive.
The successful candidate will contribute to the smooth running of the department.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Achieving high levels of performance.
- Effectively managing other fee-earners and support staff in the department.
- Developing business initiatives to improve department workloads.
- Attending external business activities on a regular basis.
- Strengthening client relations and introducing new clients to the firm.
- Admission to the Solicitors Roll or Institute for Paralegals and a desired 5 years PQE.
- Evidence of having consistently achieved high levels of performance in a previous firm.
- The ability to think strategically, prioritise and make decisions.
- The ability to balance competing needs and interests.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Strong influencing and persuasion skills.
- The ability to provide appropriate support to team members which will include coaching and mentoring where team members are not performing to the desired standards.
- The ability to manage stress in relation to self, team or individuals.
Your application has been successfully submitted.