This job is no longer accepting applications. 😥
We are seeking a Property Assistant to support the Property Department on a full time, permanent basis. (No remote working available).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in residential conveyancing. You will be required to have efficient typing skills and be able to work within a team.
You will be joining a close knit, friendly team in a relaxed and supportive environment!
- To provide admin support and assistance to the fee-earners under supervision with the full range of conveyancing procedures from commencement to finish.
- To deal with clients, mortgage providers, estate agents, brokers and other Solicitors by phone, in person and by correspondence as necessary to keep them updated of all progress/changes within each transaction/matter.
- To provide general administrative support to the fee-earners to include typing of audio dictation as and when required.
- To prepare documents and correspondence including preparing mail and enclosures
- Copying and filing.
- Opening and closing files.
- Dealing with credit and debit balances and ledger reviews.
- Making appointments when required to do so.
- Any other tasks reasonably requested or directed to do so, including admin support to other fee earners and other departments if there is a need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Expert legal advice for Businesses and Individuals.